Skip to content ↓


To apply for free transport arrangements through Torbay Council (taxis or bus pass) please click here.

For Free School Meals applications, please apply via Torbay Council website - please click here

If you are unable to apply online, you can download a paper copy below.

Please find our Student Holiday Request Form and Parental Agreement for Administering Medication Form below.

Off-site Activities Forms

For all pupils going off-site, we require a completed SEO3a consent form. You can find the annual SEO3a form for all off-site activities below, along with the SEO3 form, which is an additional form for adventurous activities.

Can't find what your looking for? Feel free to give our friendly administration team a call on 01803 665522, or email