Skip to content ↓

Referrals & Admissions

If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of our admission arrangements below. 

All places at Brunel School are commissioned by Torbay Council’s SEN team. All children will have a EHCP naming the school. Therefore, we will be required to educate that child on a permanent/full-time basis or until the Local Authority amends the plan.

To access a place at Brunel the child should:

  • Be in receipt of a Statement of SEN or Education, Health and Care plan (EHCP) specifying social, emotional and mental health difficulties as the primary area of need.
  • Be between 11 and 16 years of age (Y7 – Y11).
  • Have a level of functioning and ability indicative of a child who does not experience severe learning difficulties.

For further information, please contact us.